Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

As you may have noticed, I sort of figured out how to create a masthead. Well, I figured out how to upload a masthead, anyway. The only picture I had to upload was, of course, my cat. I have so very many pictures of my cat that I could probably make a new Calypso-themed masthead every day of the week. But I'll spare you. I might play around with it a bit, though, every now and then. Who needs a web designer?

Today is both Super Primary Day, Fat Tuesday, and Superbowl Parade Day. (Hey, did you hear? New Jersey won the Superbowl! Go New Jersey! The only thing I can't figure out is why they came all the way to lower Manhattan to have their parade.) Unfortunately, this means that when I went to the gym today and tried to watch TV there, every single channel either had a)football fans screaming or b)Republicans. I honestly could not decide which was worse. I almost watched the financial channel, out of desperation.

2 comments:

melusina said...

Your masthead isn't loading for me. =( I wanted to see the latest photo of Calypso!

Emily said...

Really? Oh no...I'll try again!